Sea Wolves are a scuba diving club, diving around South Australia, Australia and the World.
Members also enjoy 4WD trips, motor bike trips (dirt or tar), fishing trips, club BBQs, helping with or organising various community projects and more. This webpage is designed to provide information about the club, our membership, our activities, past, present, and future. We also hope you'll enjoy our photo albums and trip reports.
Based South in the of Adelaide, South Australia, the Sea Wolves are a small, but very active dive club. We're a very close-knit family, with a membership of around 70. We pride ourselves on being one of the strongest clubs in the state.
Some of our activities include:
- Letter writing campaign in support of the Rapid Bay Jetty
- Volunteering to work on the former HMAS Hobart
- Obtaining, preparing, and sinking a new artificial reef, the MV Seawolf.
- Volunteering to run a childrens snorkelling day for the Onkaparinga Council.
- Doors open from 7:30pm
- Meeting start 8:30pm
- Bayford Rise, Morphett Vale.
- New Members Welcome